Printable Acrylic Care Labels
Regular price $0.00
The labels in the images are an example of care labels before folding, and after sewing to brand labels. The last image is a screenshot of the PDF file.
Instructions for Printing
- Print the page onto printer fabric. I use “June Tailor Sew-in Colorfast Fabric Sheets.”
- Follow the directions to lock in the ink. (Typically, they suggest that you iron the fabric to heat set the ink.)
- Use a sliding cutter or paper trimmer to cut the tags. Each tag will have about ¼” of empty space around to allow space for sewing. (You can use scissors, just create straight cutting lines with a ruler and a pencil first)
- Peel to remove the paper from the fabric
- Fold the care label (if you chose to add the “See Care on Reverse” line) and sew it to your brand label.